Thursday, January 14, 2010

Daybook for Thursday, January 14, 2010


                                                   

                                FOR TODAY... from K's Daybook


Outside my window... it's night time, the ground is wet from the day's rain and it's chilly.



I am thinking... I wish my husband felt better.



I am thankful for... feeling better myself.



I am wearing...yoga pants, slippers and a nice comfy sweater



I am remembering... seeing Alicia and Ryan this week and realizing that the next time I see them, they will be parents and I will be a Nana!



I am going... do a bit more reading and get to sleep.



I am currently reading... A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle



I am hoping... I can have the discipline to achieve my goals for 2010



On my mind... My girls away from home.



Noticing that...Chocolate really does make me feel better.


Pondering these words...Love God, Family First, Tell the Truth, Be Kind, Work Hard.


From the kitchen...Made Vegan Lugaw today.  Seemed to be well-liked by those who could eat.



Around the house... rest, recover, ginger ale, and laundry.


One of my favorite things...snuggling with my kids


     From my picture journal... the joy of childhood!


                                   Modeled after The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment: