Wednesday, September 8, 2010

10 in 100 at 10

That's 10 miles in 100 mins at a 10:00/mile pace.  It looked funny all together on my log tonight.

I ran a nice and easy 10 this evening.  It was quite humid out there and compared to yesterday's miles done in the rain, the air felt heavier today. 

Our AC is finally fixed again.  Three weeks of tweaking the brand new unit will hopefully result in a happy household.  To say I've been a bit grumpy in my hot, humid home would be a bit of an understatement! 

Enjoying just getting out to run.  No real plans.  No real goals.  Just to enjoy what brings me peace.  I've been listening to a new artist, Audrey Assad.  Her debut album was recently released.  She has an amazing voice.  Her words speak for me.  I highly recommend this album as a must-buy!

1 comment: