Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rocky Raccoon 2012

I have hit the ground running this week on the home-front so a blog post is forthcoming hopefully sooner rather than later.

The short story is that it was a great day to get down and dirty on the muddy trails of Huntsville State Park last Saturday.   I achieved a new PR for the 50 mile distance at 12:07.

For some great blogging on the race itself, I invite you to head over to Richard's blog, Jakeb's blog, Ken's blog,  and Maryann's blog for excellent recaps of their time on the trails!

Run with joy in your heart!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking my blog! I appreciate all the traffic.
    Congrats on a huge pr, and I would love to read your thoughts on the race if you have time to compose a longer post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the huge PR this past weekend! I look forward to reading Jakeb's, Ken's and Maryann's blogs on the race. Thank you for listing mine on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job K, nice PR. Also waiting for your great write up

    ReplyDelete